As gamers, history buffs, and “Game of Thrones” enthusiasts all know, the right armor on the battlefield can be just as important as strategy or numeric advantage. In our current “Don’t blink or you’ll miss it,” and extremely iterative high-tech environment, no one understands this more than developers (who to no surprise are also often gamers, history buffs, and “Game of thrones” enthusiasts).
In this context, the right “armor” means a solution to troubleshoot applications, which is key for developers seeking to build compelling, competitive, and reliable programs; a definite complement to creativity, team strategies, and best practices.
TIBCO Software Inc. is pleased to announce the release of TIBCO Iris, an application to address troubleshooting and forensics; the “Kevlar” to protect today’s code warriors and help them maintain the integrity and security of their applications and development environment.
TIBCO Iris is a desktop solution that gives developers, QA testers, and support engineers an easy-to-use search interface that offers an intuitive “click, not code” approach to quickly identify and display application or machine data from ANY log file.
Product highlights include:
- Brand new searchable data warehouse using in house MQL data store
- Supported collectors: Syslog, ST, EMS and local file system
- Drag and Drop framework for quick processing and access to your data
- Query builder to assist with complex search strings
- Simple search supporting MQL, Boolean and Java regex all within the same frame
- Column/value list provided for easy browsing and filtering of data
- Tabular view of results for easy exporting and sorting
- Inline find and filter mechanics allowing easier narrowing of results
For more information, or to find out how you can obtain a copy of TIBCO Iris, please visit www.tibco.com/iris.